What We Offer
Our Team Approach
MBM brings knowledgeable, professional people to your practice. Organized teams are assigned to individual practices. Your team will feel like an extension of your practice.
Your Transition Team
One of the first concerns when making a billing change is “Will we lose money during the transition?” Your MBM transition team is dedicated to making sure you don’t. Many of our client practices actually experience a one-time up turn in revenue due to the efficiency of our people and processes.
Your Transition Team Will Also:
- Satisfy practice and/or hospital system interface requirements
- Review and perform any credentialing needs
- Evaluate and make fee schedule recommendations
- Customize your billing parameters and cycles
- Access to a toll-free telephone line for you and your patients to use
- Establish your database in our system
- Keep you informed along the way
- Your Billing Team
- A Billing Administrator and staff are assigned to each client. All are highly trained and experienced in charge entry, payment posting, denial management & patient relations.
Your Billing Team Will Also:
- Answer your patients’ calls
- Evaluate coding for accuracy and effectiveness
- Enter claims and post payments promptly and accurately
- Follow compliance policies
- Note denial trends and report back to you
- Prepare refund reports or actual refund checks for your signature
Your Management Team
Each practice will have a senior billing manager assigned to oversee their account. Your Senior Billing Manager is responsible for your satisfaction with the services of MBM and will closely monitor performance results in concert with the Billing Administrator for your account.
Your Senior Billing Manager:
- Schedule monthly or quarterly meetings to review month-end reports
- Participate in negotiations with your Managed Care carriers
- Provide updates on coding and legislative issues affecting your practice
MBM offers complete billing and management services for hospital-based and office-based physician practices. It is immediately apparent that one of our greatest strengths has always been the close relationship we form with our practices. MBM employees are assigned to specific practices under the supervision of a Billing Administrator. All employees feel responsible for the financial success of their assigned practice. Monthly and quarterly, your Senior Billing Manager will visit your practice to review the month-end results, payor issues, collections, refunds, payor contracts, credentialing needs, etc.